Monday, October 22, 2012

I Survived the B&N Signing of 2012!

That should be a shirt. And on the back it can say, "Because it was awesome!"

There was a great turnout on Saturday and my pile of lovely Elemental books dwindled down to practically nothing. And now the extras are gracing some very lucky shelf in the B&N in Clarence, NY.

I wish I had pictures to share. :( Unfortunately, I woke up the day of realizing my battery needed charging and I didn't have enough time to do it. And in the picture someone posted on FB, I look really bad. Let's play a guessing game! How many chins can one person have?? :P

So I won't be sharing it here, but if you were really curious, I'm sure you could find it on my facebook page (while you're there, be sure to friend me if you haven't already).

If you were unable to make it out here last Saturday because you live waaaaay too far away, you could always make a request at your local bookstore. I would DEFINITELY be willing to make the drive. :D

What did you guys do this weekend? Anything fun?

Oh! And if you'd like to help me spread my AMAZING news, please email me at emilywhite_1112(at)yahoo(dot)com. I need all the help I can get. :o

10 comments:

  1. well, i can't turn down the possibility of seeing a lot of chins *heads over to FB*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had a lovely time.

    And don't worry about any unflattering pictures, no one cares about that. They're all so thrilled that they got to meet you at your signing and get your to sign their copy!

    Jai

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great time. Too bad, I live waaay to far away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun? If you call 15 yard bags of pine needles, pine cones, and grass fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! That's such an awesome experience.

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Comments! Oh, how I do love them! :D