Monday, December 7, 2009

Monday's Myths--You tell me!

I may be a busy little bee lately, but that doesn't mean I want my blog to completely lag behind! However, I still don't have the time to research and work on my book, so I thought it would be a good time to have a discussion sort of day.

So, you tell me. What was your favorite fairy tale when you were little? Is there any type of mythological creature you wished you could be or that you were friends with?

Me? I always wanted to be a fairy. Having wings would be cool!

~Emily White

3 comments:

  1. Favorite tale? Too many choices. I honestly did not care as long as they lived hapily ever after.

    As for creature, I would think a shape shifter so I could have lots of choices there, too.

    M G Kizzia

    ReplyDelete
  2. M G Kizzia,

    That is one that I never thought of when I was little, but it's perfect! Good thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really loved the fairy tale about the little elves that help the man made the shoes. I can't even remember what it was called but I had an audio tape I used to listen to when I was a kid and that story would come on there. The little elves helped the man because he was so poor. I can't even remember the rest of the story but I remember thinking that little elves were so cool and cute and nice and I wanted to meet one.

    Jai

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Comments! Oh, how I do love them! :D