Tuesday, May 3, 2011

WINNER!

It's here!  And Captain Kirk is here to tell you what you've won!



Captain's Log:

Emily White--had a--terrific contest--going--on--some might even have called it--awesome.

The prizes!  Were:

Across the Universe--by Beth Revis


(Oh boy--could I tell you--some of my own tales--about that)

The Adoration of Jenna Fox--by Mary E. Pearson

And finally!

A--fifty dollar gift card--from--Amazon.com!

After much deliberation--and by that I mean--putting the names into--a--bowl:


A winner--was chosen:


JEFFREY BEESLER!!!

*tosses balloons*

Thanks, Captain Kirk, for adding an extra dash of awesomeness, but I'll take over now!

Congratulations, Jeffrey!  Please email me at emilywhite_1112(at)yahoo(dot)com with your home address so I can get your prizes to you!

And thanks to everyone else!  There's another contest going on and more to come, so don't be too sad if you didn't win.  In fact, a package of swag may have showed up on my doorstep...  :)




4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winner!

    And Emily, that whole Kirk thing is too funny. You go, girl! Hehe. And new swag? Oooooooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Jeffrey!!! And how fun to have Captain Kirk introduce the prizes. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Emily. Congrats to all the winners!!
    I loved the staggering Captain Kirk-speak. Too funny.

    Have a great week.

    -Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats to jeff!
    em- too cute! :P

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Comments! Oh, how I do love them! :D