Monday, July 25, 2011

And the Winner of the Super Amazing Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children Poster Is...

*drum roll* ...

*drum roll* ...

*drum roll* ...

*clowns doing clownish things* ...

TRACEY L. BENTLEY!!!!!

*tosses balloons*

Woohoo!!!  I hope you love it, Tracey!  It is gorgeous!!

Stop back on Wednesday for a review of the book!

~By the way, yes I do know I've been lacking on the blogosphere lately.  It makes me sad too.  Well, no it doesn't. :P I'm enjoying summer and getting a lot of work done.  I promise to get back to my active self come September.  In the meantime, sit back and relax, sip a cup of tea, and enjoy my pretty pink wallpaper~   :)

6 comments:

  1. Congrats to Tracey!

    And I'm glad you're having such a wonderful summery, Emily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo...how fun! Thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're getting a lot done, Emily! And congrats to Tracey for being the winner. Woo!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Comments! Oh, how I do love them! :D