Friday, July 1, 2011

How I'd Survive the Zombie Apocalypse

With tanks.


Forget swords or shovels, or a banjo (mature audiences only please).  I want something that can blow a horde of zombies into itty-bitty pieces before they even knew I was coming.  Boarded up windows?  Please!  Let's stay hidden in a fully armored vehicle a missile couldn't even get through.  Out of ammo?  Run them over!  There's no need to chop off any heads when the sheer weight of a tank will turn a zombie's head into jelly.

 Now, of course you may be thinking that's all well and good until I need to get out for food.  And you'd be right.  That's what a grenade launcher is for.  And yes, you may drool.  I did.

Zombies don't stand a chance.


Now, how about you, dear readers.  How would you survive a zombie apocalypse?  Oh, and you're all free to join me.  :)  I'll be the crazy blonde in the tank, rolling down your street.  Hehehe! 

11 comments:

  1. I would attach two mini chainsaws to either end of a kayak paddle, just for fun.

    And did you see the scene in The Walking Dead? The tank scene?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM SO hoping in with you Emily! Zombies scare the tar out of me. EWWWWWW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. DEAL! Lets Chic this tank up. We will modify it with a bathroom and fridge. That way, we will only have to get out on a limited basis. I am wiched accurate with a gun so make sure you have a couple extra for me, ok?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you may also want a flame thrower for up close attacks since you'd have to be pretty far away for a grenade launcher to be effective without killing you also in the process. Better yet... It might be best to get a Mech Suit so that the suit could do the picking up of things for you and be equipped with a grenade launcher/flame thrower/machine gun/rocket launchers/etc

    ReplyDelete
  5. If there's a mini bar inside, I'm so hoppin' in the tank with you. :-) Don't worry, I'll bring my longbow. 'Cause I'm like Katniss and stuff. (Sort of. I hit the target most of the time...)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd install fireblasters at all corners of my fortified house :) like in MAD MAX ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wait, wait... are you saying that the Zombie Apocalypse hasn't happened yet?

    Maybe I should apologize to that guy I hit with the cricket bat. I could've sworn.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd prolly just stay in my house as long as possible. Seems like leaving is a death sentence.

    ReplyDelete
  9. And I'll be the 4-eyed writer standing at the edge of the road with her thumb out, wanting to hitch a ride! Well, in between zombie surges. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. lol, a tank would work for me... if I lifted my head up long enough from my edits to even notice the zombie invasion lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. L.C.--Yes! Do bring your longbow! That would be awesome! And a tank without a minibar? Such a thing would be a travesty! :P

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Comments! Oh, how I do love them! :D