Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I'm Back! In the saddle again...

Two weeks. Wow. It felt like it was both a lot longer and shorter than that. I really missed blogging, but I desperately needed to take advantage of my husband's presence.

So, here's the good news and an explanation of what I was up to! Last August, my husband had started school at NTTS (trucking school) while working a full-time job. With work and classes every Tuesday and Thursday night and all day Saturday and Sunday, I was lucky on the days I got to see him for three hours. On February 13th, he graduated and two weeks ago, he quit his job to have some time off before he started his new career. Though we are extremely blessed that he got a local job (in NY, the vast majority of companies don't hire anyone with under two years experience because of insurance costs), he's still going to be gone a lot. We don't even know yet when his days off are going to be, and apparently it changes from week to week. So, I decided to sacrifice my writing and blogging time in order to spend some time with him--a bit of a vacation.

It was nice, and now he's back to work at his new job. And I am back to blogging! Yay! I know you missed me. I definitely missed all of you. I am so behind on all the blogs I follow! I'm going to feel like a stranger again. A creepy, stalker stranger.

Tell me what all of you have been up to lately! Any new writing news? WIPs that you completed? Share! :)

~Emily White

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back! No finished WIPs, but I did start a new story. Posted the first half of chapter 1 last Wednesday, and part 2 of chapter 1 comes out tomorrow morning at 7am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! :) Always nice to spend time with the one you love.

    I haven't really done much. All I've done is work on rewriting my novel after splitting it up and been playing Okami.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, everyone! It's good to be back!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Comments! Oh, how I do love them! :D