Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Woohoo!



I was going to post something else about heroines and how they've changed, but that is going to be saved for tomorrow because 44 is my favorite number and I just got my 44th follower! I must celebrate.


I tried to get the actual video to come up onto the screen, but it won't give me the option to embed. Sigh. Go to it anyway. I'm trying to put you in the celebrating mood. Do as I say! :)

Now, in honor of my celebratory mood, let's go through a list of favorites.

I'll start:

Favorite book: A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court, by Mark Twain

Favorite song: It changes all the time, but right now it's between I Need a Hero and Unbreakable.

Favorite food: Cheese. Anything with cheese.

Favorite hero of all time: Spiderman!!! Yeah, baby.

Favorite color: Pink. That's right, I'm a girly-girl.

And finally...

Favorite movie: Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure. Which makes me think of another favorite song! I choreographed a ballet dance to that one.

Now it's your turn! You don't have to list the same categories I did, but it's just something to get you thinking.

Now I must go off to do my little white girl dance. Elbows galore!

~Emily White

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your 44th follower, Emily!

    I love Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure too although I'm not sure I'd say it was a favourite. I'm terrible at naming favourites although I did post about it a few months ago in my Entertainment Meme. It was torture and I wussed out on several of the categories.

    Jai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe. Congrats on your 44th follower. I just got my 20th. It's a sort of giddy feeling to see those numbers rise and know they aren't all close acquaintances.

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Comments! Oh, how I do love them! :D