Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Awards!


















I've been holding on to these two awards for a while now, just waiting for the perfect time to pass them on. And I thought today was a marvelous day for celebrating, so without further ado...

Thank you to Creepy Query Girl for thinking I'm awesome! I always knew it myself, but it's nice to have someone besides the voices in my head agree with me.

I thought I might honor some blogs that I've just started following. Due to their inherent awesomeness, this award is well deserved.


Check these guys out if you haven't already! You'll love them. Trust me.

And thank you to Nicole Ducleroir at One Significant Moment at a Time for giving me the Blogger Buddy Award. *blushes*

This one is going to be passed on to blogs that I've been following for a while now and really consider to be a staple to my day.


Go to them! Now! :)

You may pick your awards up here or at my house where I will be providing tea and crumpets.

~Emily White


8 comments:

  1. Wow, you are really doing your best to pimp my page, huh? Hahahaha. No sooner do I get some awards posted, then I find another one from you. But I'm glad you enjoy reading my reviews. Someday I expect to have your book posted there too, so you better get back to work! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and tea and crumpets sound lovely. I'll have to make some time to come for a visit again. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, thanks Em! I got the Awesomesauce award! Woohoo! And you're right, it's nice to hear it from other places rather than just the voices in your head. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first award is beautiful! Congratulations...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmm...crumpets.

    My word verification is "bileapp", which sounds like something doctors use their i-phones for...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes, and I'll take those crumpets thank you! They'll go just great with my lovely glass of milk and this butter of here.

    Jai

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Emily! *grins* You're so wonderful! And awesomesauce award for me? Thank you kindly!

    *picks up crumpet*

    These are delicious :~)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would really like some tea and crumpets, but they'll be cold by the time I get there. :(

    I shall take my blogging award though, with many thanks and grand gestures of hands!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Comments! Oh, how I do love them! :D