Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My Christmas Wishlist

First of all, welcome to all my new followers!  Yesterday was SO much fun!  I'm still replying to comments, so if you haven't heard from me yet, either you have the no-reply option for your email address or you will hear from me later today.  In the meantime, enjoy some treats!


Now, I'll be honest here and say that my Christmas wishlist isn't as long as it COULD have been.  Ever since Fluffy (for all my new readers, this would be my Kindle) entered into my life, I've simply purchased a book the moment I wanted it.  However, I've been trying to be good and not get anything for myself for the past few weeks.


Book #1 on my list.  This is the third installment of Carrie Jones' NEED series.  Blood-thirsty pixies and noble Weres face off in an epic battle of epicness!  So. Want. This.


Book #2!  I haven't read much MG, but this cover is so intriguing, I can't resist.

And finally:

Book #3.  Aka my book on a bookshelf.  That would be wonderful!  

How about you, dear readers?  Have anything you have on your Christmas wishlist?

8 comments:

  1. I do love me some sweet noms like those in the first pic :)
    Your wishlist is truly modest, Emily, hope you'll get all of those books.

    I myself never have any Christmas wishes, besides everyone around me being healthy and happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. some great looking books here...
    especially the third one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm hoping to get some $$$ that I can use to by an IPad. That way I can dowload books, but also check my blog, etc. I also hope to be ablet o figure out Twitter if I have a device that I can access regularly. I still don't know if it's the right choice though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dezmond--Well, like I said, I usually just go out and buy the books I like. Those two are just the ones I haven't gotten yet. :D I hope you have a merry Christmas!

    Melissa--Ooh! The IPad. That's a pretty little gadget! Just so you know, I'm able to access my blog, etc. off my Kindle. Everything's in black and white (plus a smaller screen), but it's got the inkscreen so I can read in the sunlight (which the IPad doesn't have). I hope you like your selection! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll put your yet-to-be-published book on my wish list too.

    ........dhole

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, and congratulations on your 2nd place win in the Truth is stranger than fiction contest. I really enjoyed your entry.

    ........dhole

    ReplyDelete
  7. What gorgeous candies, I love that photo! They are WAY too pretty to eat. Um, can I have an agent in my stocking? *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had several books on my wishlist and ended up getting two of them - Louisa May Alcott's the Inheritence and The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.

    Love your site. (I'm your newest follower)

    - Amy

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Comments! Oh, how I do love them! :D