Monday, December 6, 2010

Where am I?



That's what I felt like this weekend.  Actually, it's kind of what I looked like, too.  Slippers (check!), crazy hair (check!), hot beverage (check!), looked like death beat me with a stick (check!).

Yup, so my brain is still recovering from the cold-induced, cell-dissolving, intellect-killing lethargy that I suffer from every time I get sick.  If you came here to be wowed, you might be disappointed.

However, I do hope all you lovely readers are feeling well this Monday morning.  If not, here's some chicken soup.

Have a great day, everyone!

15 comments:

  1. Even when sick, you look adorable. :)

    The lady bug is a nice touch. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Love the naturalist hairpin and fluffy slippers! ;)

    best
    F

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stina--Thanks! :D

    Francine--Fluffy slippers are *always* the way to go! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry you were sick. Feel Better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe no! Weekend sicks are the worst! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Much cyber (and real) chicken soup to ya! Rest up, let your subconscious ponder Elemental functions of the universe along with albinos with secrets. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Get well soon, Emily. Eat some vit C, sleep lots and don't forget to wipe down your kepboard with anti-bacterial/anti-septic wipes to avoid infecting yourself again and again.

    Jai.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you're feeling great soon! Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think we've all had this nasty bug lately. Hope you feel fabulous soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey, Emily, thanks for dropping by my site today :) Hope we will be seeing you there often.

    And I don't know whether you knew, probably not, but MORCAH when pronounced as /morka/ means "guinea fowl" in my native Serbian language :))

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Comments! Oh, how I do love them! :D