Thursday, December 23, 2010

See You Next Year!


And I hit 100 followers!  You guys are so great!  I was really nervous about closing down my last blog because I'd gotten up to 180+ followers and I'd worked very hard for each and every one of them, but you guys have made it SO worth it!

That being said, I'm taking my Christmas break right now and won't be back until the new year.  2010 has been a great year and I'm hoping for an even better one in 2011 (maybe an agent? Please!).  I hope to continue with Goober Writers Anonymous with the same fervor of the last few months, and maybe even start a book club with some of my greatest blogging buddies.

Essentially, I'm really looking forward to all the possibilities of 2011 and am glad all of you will be there with me along the way.

So Merry Christmas and have a happy New Year!

14 comments:

  1. Yay! Congratulations on 100 followers! And I hope you'll have a wonderful Christmas and New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on 100 Followers!

    I hope you have a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you as well, Emily, and all the best in 2011. I hope the new year will bring you your own bestseller and lots of cash, love and success :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your followers! This networking stuff is seriously difficult for me; it's a constant job.

    And yay for 2011! A whole twelve months of new and exciting potential. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hurray for 100!!!! HUGE!! Whoo!!! Merry Christmas! Happy New Year! See you in 11!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WAY BIG congratz for 100--especially after switching your location there, and having to have people follow you. Yay! Confetti!

    Enjoy your break, see you next year 2011! (You think we'll get agents in our stockings if we've been good?)

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats on the 100!!!! :)

    Hope you have a marvelous holiday - enjoy every single moment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats on 100 (again:P) em!!!
    have a merry christmas and a happy new year!!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Christmas Emily!!!! Happy New Year! I love your new blog and 2011 is going to rock!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The big 1-0-0! Congrats!

    2011 is going to be a great year. I can feel it already.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tuweeet! Congrats, Em on hitting 100 followers! Have a wonderful holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  12. just dropping over to clean up the spiderwebs and water you plants while you're on the break, Emily ;)

    Hope you had a lovely New Year's Party!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Comments! Oh, how I do love them! :D