Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Q is for Quite Late


I've been quite enamored with a certain book lately and questioned whether I should stop reading it to write a post.  Quaking though I was at the thought of missing "Q" day, I quantified my otherwise quaggy reasons.

1. Quarrelsome characters must never be ignored.

2. A quarry of love gone wrong is best read thoroughly and in the course of one day.

3. Surely just another quarter hour before I put it down is the excuse I told myself many times today.

4. My thirst for more could not be quenched.

So my quiddity is this:  One cannot quit a book quickly because the quest must not be quelled.  Any quibbles?

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAA!
    this post reminds me of matt's blog title.
    now go finish your book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you've got a lot of Q words in there. I'm impressed! Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Comments! Oh, how I do love them! :D