Saturday, April 7, 2012

G is for Game

A little note for everyone stopping by for the A to Z challenge:

First off, hi! Welcome! Look around, have fun. My posts will be short this month, but they'll be following a theme: Books and Authors. I'll be showcasing some of my favorites within those categories. But I'll also be having some special posts regarding the release of my debut novel, Elemental, from time to time. Also look to the right for an ARC giveaway that is going on. :) 




Yes, The Hating Game!


This is another very cute romance that should be on every romance lover's shelf. It's very sweet with no raunchy hanky panky (which is the kind of romance I prefer). 


Check out the blurb!


When Mattie Johns agrees to star on a dating game show to save her ailing recruitment business, she's confident she'll sail through to the end without letting down the perma-guard she's perfected from years of her love 'em and leave 'em dating strategy. 

After all, what can go wrong with dating a few losers and hanging out long enough to pick up a juicy £200,000 prize? Plenty, Mattie discovers, when it's revealed that the contestants are four of her very unhappy exes.

Can Mattie confront her past to get the prize money she so desperately needs, or will her exes finally wreak their long-awaited revenge? And what about the ambitious TV producer whose career depends on stopping her from making it to the end?


See?? How can you not want to read that? 


Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. I totally enjoyed The Hating Game, and Watching Willow Watts, and To Build a Man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i prefer that kind of romance writing also :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emily,

    I prefer "clean" reads too. The book sounds cute - I haven't read a good romance in a while. I'll have to check it out.

    Michelle :)
    www.michelle-pickett.com/blog

    PODs, available June 4th 2013

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to read her books. They are showing up everywhere and I feel like I'm missing out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohMAN! another one i KNOW i need to get around to!!!
    i need hermione's time-turner...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved this book, it was so sweet and fun.

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Comments! Oh, how I do love them! :D