Tuesday, April 24, 2012

U is For Uh-oh!

A little note for everyone stopping by for the A to Z challenge:

First off, hi! Welcome! Look around, have fun. My posts will be short this month, but they'll be following a theme: Books and Authors. I'll be showcasing some of my favorites within those categories. But I'll also be having some special posts regarding the release of my debut novel, Elemental, from time to time. 


So it's 8:44 this morning and it just hit me that I completely forgot to do a post for today.


Oops!


Well, since that's the case, and I don't have anything planned, how about I just share my book trailer again!!


Celebrate the uh-oh moment with me and watch something entertaining!!





Have a great Tuesday, everyone!!

9 comments:

  1. Somehow it's almost fitting that the day you forgot a post is U day. That's funny. :D

    Looking forward to your book release. Hope you get some great sales.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how perfectly U fit with "Uh-oh'! And yay for the trailer! I was just thinking about how i wanted to watch it again now that i'm halfway through with your book (tee hee!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow--that was beautiful--the song the girl the story---i am so impressed--i can see a movie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think "uh oh" makes a great U post. :)

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Comments! Oh, how I do love them! :D