Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I is for Inanimate Objects

A little note for everyone stopping by for the A to Z challenge:

First off, hi! Welcome! Look around, have fun. My posts will be short this month, but they'll be following a theme: Books and Authors. I'll be showcasing some of my favorites within those categories. But I'll also be having some special posts regarding the release of my debut novel, Elemental, from time to time. 


Today's the last day to get tattoo related pictures to me! Winner will be posted tomorrow!



Readers, I am in the middle of reading this book right now and it is SOOOO GOOD!!! Oh my goodness. The writing reminds me of Neil Gaiman. Seriously. That is how good this is.

Here's the blurb:

Inanimate Objects is a dark and glittering novel of artists and magicians, muses and immortals. At the heart of the story is Leonidas Bondi, a charismatic young artist who falls under the watchful gaze of Matilda August. Matilda has been a patron to the stars for hundreds of years, but this fickle muse is more than a little taken with her new protégé, blurring her own lines of work and obsession. 

Providing opposition is Matilda’s son, Elisha, a moody figure who holds revenge above all else after he suffers a terrible wrong.



Check it out on Goodreads and Amazon.

12 comments:

  1. Sounds good. I'll add it to my TBR list but just so you know, I now have to live to be 105 to get through that list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of this book, but it sounds AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great book will have to check it out, thanks :)

    Universal Gibberish

    ReplyDelete
  4. I emailed you those tattoos. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, I can't find it, so what is the deal with the tattoo photo thing?

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds like a book I'd really enjoy. Glad I popped in from the A-Z - Hi, Emily!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Arrg, I so haven't done my photo yet. But I would feel a little like I'm cheating anyway even if I had. ;D I'll still get one taken at some point and send it to you just for fun. Those temp tattoos are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooh! sounds interesting! that kendra seems like a unique bird!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Comments! Oh, how I do love them! :D